Careers at Busby & Fox
Think you could make a difference to our team?
Discover current opportunities below.
FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME, WORKING IN SOUTH DEVON OR REMOTELY
It’s an exciting time for the growth of the Busby & Fox brand and our digital presence. This role offers the chance to make a real difference to the future of the business, with specific focus on:
- Growing annual footfall (to both stores and online) within our target market
- Actively driving the acquisition and retention of new customers via digital and traditional channels
- Ensuring all customer-facing communications and materials (both on- and offline) are presented consistently, authentically and on-brand
- Nurturing our existing customer base to ensure long-term loyalty and reward
- Applying a ‘test, learn and optimise’ approach across all marketing activities to ensure that we’re always building our knowledge and driving performance.
It’ll be a fun and challenging job that offers the chance to make an immediate impact, and we’re looking for a competent, creative thinker who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and drive positive action across all areas of marketing. To give a flavour of the variety and scale of this role, here are a few examples of the main responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor an annual marketing calendar for multi-channel campaigns
- Take part in regular cross-channel planning meetings to ensure upcoming marketing activity complements – and is supported by – in-store merchandising and display, e-commerce, staff training and internal communications
- Set up processes and measurements to monitor the efficiency of all marketing activities
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase our overall engagement, following and lead generation
- Own the CRM journey – including triggered messages and one-off newsletters and campaigns – and plan, produce and build (using Campaign Monitor) all campaigns
- Plan, execute and report on digital advertising and SEO campaigns (small-scale to begin with, both paid and organic)
- Plan and produce (or oversee the production of) all marketing content, including copy and creative assets, with support from external contractors (i.e. photographer, copywriter, graphic designer) as required
- Organise an enticing array of in-store events to drive footfall and brand engagement, customer acquisition and multi-channel sales
- Oversee enquiries from publications regarding images/information for product placement, stories or photoshoots.
To flourish in this role, you’ll need to be:
- Experienced in multi-channel marketing, with a Marketing/Digital degree and/or three years’ experience in a similar role
- Passionate about making marketing communications as relevant and engaging as possible, gleaming magical insights from customer data and personalising content in a thoughtful way
- A positive and persuasive communicator, and able to write first-rate copy with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Committed to providing the best possible experience, whether digitally or in person, for all customer, subscribers, followers and website users
- Thorough but creative when it comes to data analysis and reporting
- Up-to-date and eager to learn about new marketing and social trends, activities and technology
- Experienced in budget and project management
- Proficient with Google Apps (Mail, Sheets and Docs, or the Microsoft Office equivalents), Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Flexible when it comes to working hours – in particular surrounding key trading periods and marketing events – and prepared to go the extra mile for success.
If all that sounds exciting to you, then let’s talk. Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
We’re willing to be flexible when it comes to location and work schedule in order to secure the right person – the role could be part-time or even carried out remotely – so do let us know what kind of arrangement you’re looking for when sending in your application.
FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES IN: MARLBOROUGH (WILTS) AND KINGSBRIDGE/SALCOMBE (DEVON)
Are you a dynamic and inspirational leader with the ability to provide personalised coaching and development so that each member of your team feels and delivers their best?
Are you commercially minded with a track record of achieving sales, customer service and operational targets within a fashion/and or retail environment?
Do you have a flair for personal styling, and a knack for identifying perfect products for every taste and body shape?
Can you curate a collection of clothes and accessories in tune with each customer’s lifestyle and wardrobe needs, and how they want to look and feel?
Are you adept at coming up with ideas for impactful customer events and other business building initiatives?
If you're thinking 'yes', we’d love to hear from you.
As Store Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading and developing your team to build long-term relationships with our customers – based on authentic and inspirational styling advice and personalised experiences – to ensure we achieve our long-term growth targets.
You’ll excel at retail operations and ensure that our visual merchandising, cash and stock management, health, safety and security standards are achieved at all times, and that our stores are comfortable and inviting spaces for our customers and employees. You’ll also have an entrepreneurial approach to identifying commercial opportunities to build your Store’s presence and performance, delight existing customers and attract brand new ones.
To put yourself forward for this busy and varied role, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
As well as a competitive salary and benefits, in return for your hard work and passion you’ll receive ongoing training and development in all areas of fashion retail management including leadership skills, personal styling, business development, event management and CRM.
FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES IN: MARLBOROUGH (WILTS)
Are you experienced in providing exceptional customer service?
Do you have a keen interest in personal styling, and enjoy helping women look and feel really good about themselves?
Do you enjoy working as part of a small team to meet sales, customer service and operational targets?
If this sounds like you, we're all ears!
Whether our customers are looking for something to spruce up an old outfit or treating themselves to a whole new wardrobe, our Retail Assistants use their fashion and styling expertise to provide personalised and inspirational experiences that help each customer look and feel their best.
In addition to providing outstanding customer service, our Retail Assistants work together as a team to ensure that our stores are comfortable, inviting spaces and that all retail operations processes are completed to the highest standard.
If you think you've got what it takes to thrive in this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
As well as a competitive salary and benefits, in return for your hard work and passion you'll receive on-going training and development in all areas of fashion retailing from personal styling to customer relationship management as well, as the opportunity to be part of an independent retail group with exciting plans for the future.