The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Below are some of the steps that we’re taking to ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all, however you choose to shop:
- The public areas of our shops will be thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, including (but not limited to) door handles, rails, hangers, payment desk surfaces, card machines, fitting room areas, curtains, tables and chairs.
- Hand sanitiser, face coverings and gloves will be offered to all customers. We ask that visitors make the most of our lovely-smelling sanitiser throughout their time with us.
- Any staff present will be following hand-washing and sanitising procedures at regular intervals throughout the course of each day.
- We'll continue to use protective screens at our cash desks.
- We won't be asking our customers to socially distance, but ask that you maintain a respectful distance from each other at all times.
- Back-of-house facilities, including bathrooms, are limited to staff use only for the time being.
- We will now be accepting cash payments in our stores but politely ask that you use a contactless form of payment where available.
- Customers will be encouraged to receive their payment receipt by email, though printed copies are available for those who prefer.
- If you book a private appointment, we’ll carry out a pre-appointment consultation by telephone – not only to find out what you’re hoping to see on the day, but to discuss our safeguarding measures and answer any questions that you may have.
We're aware of and operating in accordance with the latest Government guidance, effective from 24th February 2022.