Safeguarding during the Coronavirus pandemic
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Below are some of the steps that we’re taking to ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all, however you choose to shop:
- The public areas of our shops will be thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, including (but not limited to) door handles, rails, hangers, payment desk surfaces, card machines, fitting room areas, curtains, tables and chairs.
- Hand sanitiser, face coverings and gloves will be offered to all customers. We ask that visitors make the most of our lovely-smelling sanitiser throughout their time with us; the use of face coverings and gloves will be discussed at the start of private appointments, too (our team are happy to wear them).
- Any staff present will be following hand-washing and sanitising procedures at regular intervals throughout the course of each day.
- We've installed protective screens at our cash desks.
- We’ll be helping everybody to observe the safe distancing rule at all times, with clear floor markings in place across the store to make life easy. We’ve also rearranged our shop fittings and furniture to allow easy accessibility and navigation around the store.
- Clear signage and polite reminders are in place to inform and remind customers and staff of the measures to be observed while on our premises.
- Ahead of private appointments, we’ll preparing individual rails for each customer with freshly-steamed pieces chosen specifically for their style and size.
- Refreshments are limited to pre-bottled cold drinks, which will be sanitised before being handed to customers unopened.
- Back-of-house facilities, including bathrooms, are limited to staff use only for the time being.
- Seated waiting areas mean that customers can relax at a safe distance while our team process sales and wrap goods. We’ve also set designated areas for shopping bag collection and will be placing all goods at a marked distance to ensure an easy, safe handover.
- Until further notice, we will only be accepting card or contactless payments (no cash, please).
- Customers will be encouraged to receive their payment receipt by email, though printed copies are available for those who prefer.
- Any stock tried on or handled by customers will be quarantined away from the shop floor, and will be thoroughly steamed at high temperature (or safely sanitised) before being re-displayed.
If you book a private appointment, we’ll carry out a pre-appointment consultation by telephone – not only to find out what you’re hoping to see on the day, but to discuss our safeguarding measures and answer any questions that you may have.