We want you to be happy with your purchase from Busby & Fox and take great care to ensure that you are. However, if you do need to cancel an order or return an item, we aim to make that as simple as possible for you.
In support of our quest to reduce waste and ensure that every Busby & Fox piece goes to someone who will value and care for it, we ask that you please process and return any unwanted order as quickly as possible.
Please note: All goods ordered online must be returned in line with the following procedure; we cannot accept returns via any Busby & Fox store.
To cancel your order before it has been dispatched:
Please email email@example.com, stating the order number, your full name, address and phone number. We also ask that you provide the reason for cancellation.
To request a return once you’ve received your order:
We offer an entirely free returns service using CollectPlus. To request a return, please click here.
- Your return request must be made within 14 days from the date on which your order was delivered.
- To start the return process, you’ll need your email address and order number. You’ll then need to indicate the item/s you’d like to return and select the most appropriate reason for wanting to return your item/s.
- Once you’ve submitted your return request, our team will be in touch to confirm the next steps.
If your request is approved, you'll receive confirmation and a separate email containing your CollectPlus return address label and details of how to find your nearest drop-off point. You'll also find a link to track your return on its way back to us.
Should you choose to use an alternative postal service, please note that you, the customer, will bear the direct cost of returning the item. Our returns address is Busby & Fox, 2 The Promenade, Kingsbridge, Devon TQ7 1LS.
- Package the item up and send it back to us as quickly as possible, no more than 14 days after initiating the return request.
- We will process any refund directly to your original payment method no more than 14 days after the return package is received by us.
- If you are returning all items within your order, your refund will include the original postage charge. If you are returning part of an order, you’ll be refunded the cost of those goods only.
- Returned items must be in the condition in which they were received, unworn, in the original packaging, with all labels attached. We are unable to accept the return of any items that have been worn, washed or damaged while in your keeping, or lost or damaged in transit to us.
- We’re also unable to offer refunds or exchange on pierced earrings, face masks, certain personal, cosmetic or grooming products, and personalised or made-to-measure/order items, unless they are faulty.
- Please do not destroy or throw away any item, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve contacted us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
This policy does not affect your statutory consumer rights.